DRI has just released the latest issue of its appellate newsletter, Certworthy (edited by yours truly). The contents include:
- Daniel S. Ratner, Arguing for a Change in the Law
- Robert B. Gilbreath, Lost Secrets Revealed: The Seven ABCs of Successful Appellate Advocacy
- John J. Bursch, Appealing to Judicial Snap Judgment
- Harold R. Rauzi, Improving the Quality of Appellate Advocacy: Are We Listening?
- Deborah A. Ausburn, Blawg Review: A Roundup by State and Circuit
- LeAnn Mercer, Browsing the Bookshelf: Expectations: Teaching Writing from the Reader's Perspective by George D. Gopen
You can find back issues of Certworthy on The Legal Writer.